Most of you who know me know this is a cause I’m not so quiet in advocating for, and here is why:
-Globally, suicide in the 2nd leading cause of death for people aged 15-29
-Globally, more people die each year from suicide than murder and war combined.
-One person takes their life by suicide every 40 seconds.
-For every completed suicide, 20 others attempted
Please take the time to learn the warning signs, and make the effort to reach out to those who are in need. People do not die of suicide, they die of despair and hopelessness. We owe it to one another to take any action we can to stop that.
If you are suffering, please tell someone. Tell a friend, a family member, a mentor, me or a random stranger on the internet. Reach out to someone, anyone. The situation cannot become worse if you are already at this point.
Communally, we must come together to improve. Unlike other illnesses, this is one that both individuals and our community have the ability to change.
im sad. i think. im like sad and energetic at the same time. life is getting really, really confusing like that.
i am just going to make a list of things here an pretend it counts as writing a blog, ok? transitioning between subjects is just too much for me right now.
1. i ordered molotows (acrylic paint markers. …ok, graffiti pens, lets be legit here). I also ordered a bunch of free shipping labels from UPS. AKA i have all the supplies to make slaps (fancy name for stickers). I am doubtful I’ll ever use them as slaps (I am no longer 15), but I like to trade them with other slap artists. Im the collector everyone hates. either way: excited.
2. these pills. THESE PILLS. i feel like im dying or something. my sleep wake cycle is so fucked up i’ve lost track of space and time. i feel like i’m dropping acid on a regular basis.
3. clearly, i havent been going to work. for about 2.5 weeks. im going tog et in serious shit shortly.
4. amber moved away and i miss amber.
5. did i mention i feel like ive dropped acid ALLOFTHETIME??